Header

Wednesday, May 18, 2016

Wednesday Fun - Nails


So today I did something for myself that I haven't done in a very long time.  I pampered myself and got nails put back on.  It's been at least 5 or 6 years since I had nail extensions and I have missed them so much.  I have missed they way they feel when I grab for things, type and run my fingers through my hair.  I have missed how much more feminine they make my hand look an dhow much nice and more slender my fingers look with them.  I have just missed them so much.

Now I am not going to lie, it has been so long that I am having to re-learn how to do EVERYTHING! Typing is a bit of a challenge but oh my god, typing on my phone is crazy!  It's like I have no idea what I am doing and have never use a touch screen before in my life. But it's fun giving it a whirl.

I thought that if I am starting a new chapter in my life with this new job then I should start with a bang.  I have a hair appointment tomorrow night and had my nail appointment tonight.  I like to go bold with  my nails normally but I thought that for my first day and my first impression of being someone to take seriously I should go a little more conservative.  I got a beautiful deep red with some glitter on accent nails.

I love, love, love them!  I spent a almost 20 straight years with nails on until I needed to take a break financially from them.  I am so glad to have this opportunity to pamper myself again and to do something that makes me feel pretty.  I hope I can continue to keep them on  because I enjoy this feeling. :)


No comments:

Post a Comment