Header

Saturday, December 10, 2011

Fine Dining via First Class




So when I went to Europe for my Christmas Market Tour in November, my mom and I flew
there and back in first class. Wow!! What an experience that was. 
I'm not sure I can ever fly economy again for transcontinental flights. 
Being able to lay flat to sleep, your own tv screen with and 
endless supply of movies and tv shows to watch. Down comforters an full size pillows. Goody 
bags with socks, ear plugs, chap stick, lotion and a toothbrush and toothpaste. Nice! Not to 
mention the food. Oh my god!!! The gooooood was amazing. Orange juice or mimosas when 
you first board while waiting for the rest of the flight to board. Then they give you an full 
menu to look at. Yes.. I said full menu. With the appetizer, salad, dinner, dessert and second 
meal choices. Oh wow. This first count the warm peanuts and warm cookies they give you 
through our the flight. Here are some pictures of the meals we had. Soooo yummy!


No comments:

Post a Comment